Saturday, October 27, 2007

We can post stuff now!

Hi, it's Jacqueline!

I wanted to say I think the Hard Gay guy is hilarious. I'd seen him floating around the internet before, and it's great that he made it here.

Have you guys heard of Eddie Izzard? He's a great queer comedian. Here's where he explains his ideas on transvestism.



Also, I had another question about our essay, Professor. The way I've got mine structured now is some background info on me, which is pretty important if you would like to know how I developed my queer eye. Then I'll probably talk about a few of my favorite films/t.v. shows and what they meant to me as a queer person. Does that sound all right? Is there something else you'd like us to talk about?

1 comment:

narci said...

that was rad!

i like the idea of a trans/queer battalion re: element of surprise. yup, i would say that would be surprising. Spinning military rhetoric is always an interesting topic to me.