Friday, November 2, 2007

Class video project-- dance walking club anyone?

I am doing a senior thesis documentary film on ucla queer community. family, chosen family and friends.


I think it would be fun to produce a comedy video sketch in this class to include in the documentary. I have a focus and some music videos that I have made already:

myspace.com/dancewalkingclub





are people interested in collaborating on a plotline/characters/issues?

lemme know!

I really just want to spread dance walking revolution and make friends.

3 comments:

narci said...

one word megan: DEINTERLACE your footie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deinterlacing
wiki, wiki, what?

http://www.100fps.com/
this has large pretty pictures of what im talking about.

im sorry for being a know-it-all.
does it help that i love you?

-kris.

meganrodman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
meganrodman said...

totally helps! didn't know such a thing existed. maybe i'll brig my computer and you can give me a hands on lesson.

drawings, rhymes, websites and numbers. you know