Saturday, October 4, 2008

celeste :)

Hi guys! My name is Celeste. I am a 21 year old Mexican American. I am a junior transfer here at UCLA. My major is philosophy. I love school! :) My sexual orientation is straight and I am currently engaged to a wonderful man named Jake. We are currently enduring a long distance relationship so that I could fulfill my dream in coming to UCLA with an opportunity to better our lives together. We're very happy and have a dog named Lennon (as in John). I work at Chilis in Westwood as a server, come say HI! I love watching football, playing soccer (I played soccer for my junior college), and going snowboarding. I do not have an exact reason why I am interested in queer cinema, I just find it really interesting. I very much support queers and I'd like to learn more about queer life. I am very excited about this class, I really look forward to this quarter, as well as getting to know all of you!
-peace&love, Celeste

1 comment:

patrick d said...

i work at the american apparel right next door to you. neighbors!