Friday, October 10, 2008

Very Late Intro...

Hi you guys! My name is Sophia and sorry this posting is definitely the latest intro, but I just signed up for this class 3 days ago. A little about my self...
I am a third year Women's Studies major, with a minor in Chicano/a Studies. I love, love, looooove my major but found out a little too late I'm not all that into Chicano/a studies, but oh well. The good thing is, I am done with it after this quarter.
I live in the Mar Vista area (off Palms and Sawtelle), and I commute to school or take the bus...and I work for Sproul residential hall in the dorms, which I don't recommend because working here sucks butt. You have to work 12AM-6AM once a week, and it's hard to do.
My sexual orientation is Bisexual, although I've only recently come out to a few people! I want to tell my mom so bad but i know she'd be hurt. It's funny tho bc i take all these LGBTQ courses and I always ask her if she'd be mad if i told her i was gay....and she still doesn't have a clue! or maybe it's denial lol
Anyway, this is my first film class so i feel way out of my league...so all of you please help me along the way hehe!
Sophia
p.s. my email is: sdelafuente2010@ucla.edu

1 comment:

Ashe said...

I live in the same area.

I have also noticed that willful ignorance is a trait a lot of parents seem to share.