Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hi Classmates! So let me just say I am not adjusted to my Mac yet, hence why it has taken me so long to contribute to the blog. I'm Kim and am a junior transfer student from SMC. I'm a global studies major and possibly looking into a minor in urban planning, but we'll see how this first year goes. As of interest and that sort of thing, I love concerts, live shows, the beach, hiking, eating (that may be more of a habit..haha), and yoga. If anyone's ever interested...let me know. (as a transfer student living alone it's been hard keeping myself busy!) Until now, I haven't really been to involved in the lbgt scene, except for an insane addiction for the Lword and briefly living by the Castro district in San Francisco. However I am finding lots of enjoyment in the films and topics that are being brought up in this class, as well as in the elections and politics (Prop 8?) in this very modern time. Now that I've figured out the posting-thing, I'm excited to see what everyone else is saying on the blog as well am feeling very cool about writing on my first blog. (see, totally not internet-savvy). Great reading everything about my classmates! Oh, I'm on facebook too, under Kim Brounstein... See everyone on Monday or at Outfest!

No comments: