Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Good

Well I'm a junior transfer from ASU/Mt. SAC. It has been a life long dream of mine to attend U.C.L.A. and I can't believe I'm here. The campus is beautiful, Royce Hall is to gawk at. I'm majoring in Geography and Environmental Science, hoping to pursue something of literary merit. Whatever that means. I am currently reading "Bitch" by Elizabeth Wurtzel and "South of No North" by Bukowski. Both are fun reads. I like UCLAs tag of shame on facebook. No shame. I am 20 years old. I have been in 2 ish relationships...with gals. They were life changing and hilarious. I consider myself ""bi"", I've yet to rule out the male species. I've only seen three queer films;; My Summer of Love, Waterlilies, and Pink Flamingos. If you like electronic music and synchronized swimming, c Waterlilies. The endings are perturbing! I live in an apartment off campus, and park my beat-up truck on Wyton. I love the outdoors: sequoias and waterfalls. I am taking this class because I want to watch queer people doing queer things. I'm from Upland, there is little queer action in that backwards suburbs. I live in Mar Vista with my girlfriend. She has the sweetest dog. I think love is understanding. I am excited to get involved on campus and meet new faces. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! i transferred from mt. sac too!

Steph said...

I'm a geography major too!!

eure said...

hey cut*e sleeve boy and Stephanie, didn't Mt. Sac stink? Isn't geography pointless? I don't know how to work this blog very well yet, I'll email! :>