Monday, October 6, 2008

Rich---The one who likes Jack Skellington. A lot...

Hello fellow classmates =).

Sorry it took me a while to get on this thing. I went home for the weekend and seeing as how I don't have a laptop, I didn't have private access to a computer at home. Oh, so before I go any further, I guess I should introduce myself. 

My name is Rich (most people like to call me "Richie Rich," "Richie," or "Rich B*tch". I also respond of "hey") and I'm a 3rd year transfer student. So this is my first quarter---yay! Anyhoo, I'm an Asian American Studies major, and as for a minor, I'm somewhat torn between LGBT Studies and Film. Hopefully I'll figure it out by the end of the quarter. 

Anyhoo...

I'm first generation Chinese-Malaysian-American. I'm the oldest of three (one sister, 18, and one brother, 17). I'm also the only one I know in my whole family that is gay. My parents don't know about me though. Pretty much, no one in what I call the "older generation" knows. I plan to tell my parents someday though. Maybe when I'm financially independent and moved out of the house... Other than that, I guess that's me in a nutshell. I'm not really a big fan of revealing all about me on a blog or a social networking site---I prefer that people get to know me in person. However, feel free to add me on facebook. Just look up my name, "Rich Yap" and I'm the one in the UCLA '10 and Mt. SAC '08 network. Also, I keep my own blog on the side which you can find here. I'm anonymous on that blog, so if you want to comment on it, please don't use my name. Thanks =D

So I guess that's all for now. I'll see you all at 10 am today in class! And it was great reading up on all of you here. Can't wait to put the faces with the names and stories. =)

Oh and feel free to contact me:

email: richyap@ucla.edu
AIM: CutSleeveBoy

No comments: