Monday, October 13, 2008

This took far too long

Hello-

I've been trying to get onto this blog for quite some time now, and I finally figured out a way to get around this silly error message that was always coming up. Anywho, I'm Stephen, a second-year political science major and LGBT Studies minor. I hail from the San Francisco Bay Area and am very liberal. I self-identify as gay and as an activist. I was recently hired to Equality for All's No on Prop 8 campaign. I got into this class because it seemed like a very interesting way to fill take the classes I need to fulfill my minor. Also, I have a great interest in still photography and a good chunk of that interest can bleed into interest for the motion picture - especially in great old films like Gilda and Wild Party in which one can really see the elements of composition at work in each frame.

What's really important right now is the campaign for no on 8. We have phone banks at UCLA on Wednesday nights and Saturday mornings, so if you can join us there, please let me know and I can get you set up to be there. It's a great experience and with only 22 days left until election day, the work we're doing right now calling undecided voters is the most important thing we can be doing to win in November.

I hope to talk to all of you more soon!
Stephen

No comments: