Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hi-

Hey, I'm Julie. I'm a 3rd year Art Major.
I apologize for the very, very late intro; I'm really looking forward to meeting you all and watching some great films for this class. I love watching good films but I don't know a whole lot about Queer Cinema so I'm really looking forward to learning more about it.

Currently my life consists mostly of art-making, show-going and Music Directin for UCLA's very own radio station which seems to take up all of my spare time. I'm always down to go to an art opening, go to a show or catch a film; or hit me up just to talk about music or art or wutever. Also, if you're into biking, we should totally ride together. You can find me on Facebook. Also, my email address is juliehwang@ucla.edu and if you like to lurk on AIM like I do, my sn is julieokla. I also only recently started a blog, it's still in the works and will mostly be used alongside my radio show (shameless plug here) Stolen from KLA, Mondays 6-8 on UCLAradio.com. You should listen, or just come hang out with me at the station.

See you in class!

No comments: