Sunday, October 5, 2008

Well Hello there Stranger,

Kamran here, a Jr transfer and my what fascinating courses I finally had the pleasure of choosing from my first quarter at UCLA including this rather Queer film class.
I am not a film major but deeply have always been deeply in love with the art and see any time spent watching the films as an opportunity to take in something great that I would probably otherwise never be exposed to... a crime. Im really fond of the discussions as well, having your cake and eating it too so to speak. In other words, you can put a face to this blog in class when notice the guy that has something to say about almost everything.
I am in the process of professionalizing / legitimizing my myspace and so will have a link up to share soon my email is KPayman@ucla.edu. say hello!

Bye!

No comments: